10 Commerce Street,
The initial stages of our process may last two - eight months, depending on the complexity of your personal situation, but many clients appreciate the value we add and continue our partnership with their families for generations. Here is a look at the composition of our process.
We get to know our clients intimately througha variety of methods to better understandtheir situation, goals, concerns, andmotivations.
We collaborate to create cross-disciplinary,situation-based financial strategies.
We translate custom strategies intoactionable steps and are the catalyst to helpour clients achieve their goals with a highprobability of success.
Our partership continues for generations.
1. Review Current StrategiesWe discuss opportunities you may have missed due to years of nonintegrated advice. This initial exchange of information offers insight into how our work is substantially different from your current plan.
2. Qualify ValueYou see that our integrated team approach delivers unique estate, business succession, investment planning, and tax reduction strategies. Our relationship begins with the knowledge that there is essential work to be done.
3. Understand Your SituationWe work together to gain a thorough understanding of your family's financial philosophy. Knowing your specific situation and objectives allows us to explore opportunities not previously considered.
4. Assess OpportunitiesThe foundation of your plan begins to take form. Your personal goals and financial situation are confirmed.
5. Chart Your CourseSophisticated strategies are outlined in plain English. These strategies are prioritized, and decisions are made.
6. Initiate ActionWithout well-orchestrated implementation, even the best plan is not worth the paper it's printed on. Using professional persistence and a team approach, we can take your financial plan from concept to reality.
7. Our Partnership Continues... For GenerationsWe continue to move in your chosen direction. Together, we will make necessary adjustments due to changes in your situation, tax laws, and the economy.